Tradebot is currently interviewing for the following openings:
At Tradebot we focus on three core attributes:
- Aptitude - things move so quickly, you need to be smart and logical to absorb it fast.
- Character - the stuff you learned in Kindergarten, the Golden Rule, be trustworthy, play nice, etc.
- Enthusiasm - like a professional sports team, we must be world-class in order to compete.
- Are located in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Require a 4 year college degree, preferably from a major state university.
- Are full-time with 7:30 to 3:30 as core working hours.
- Include great benefits.
- Offer a solid base salary.
- Participate in a year-end discretionary bonus plan (this is where the big money is made).
- Free lunch is catered daily.
The interview process
- Should email a resume firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include standardized test scores (ACT, SAT, GRE, or GMAT).
- Please mention how you heard about us.
- Principals only. No recruiters please.
consists of the following:
- Review Resume.
- Introductory Phone Call. We can do this after hours if you prefer.
- Submit completed Tradebot Job Application.
- Informal Visit. Tour the firm and visit with our Owner & Chairman, Dave Cummings (or sometimes another member of senior management if he is unavailable).
- Formal Interview. Meet 1-4 members of our staff and management team. It takes unanimous thumbs up from everyone to get an offer.
Note: For out-of-town candidates, we usually combine steps 4 & 5 in a one day visit.
is to be respectful of all candidates and to keep them informed of where they stand in the process. If
you have an interview with us, you will know within 24 hours whether you will be moving along in the process.
Emails are answered within 48 hours unless we are out of the office.
If we do not meet these standards, please let us know.